Studio71 seeks a Brand Solutions Coordinator for the Brand Solutions team, based in Toronto. This is a growth opportunity in a dynamic organization – a high potential right hand with top notch communication and organization skills to keep a highly active, strategic leader on track.
Reporting to the EVP, Studio71 Canada and based in Toronto, our Coordinator will be part of the larger Brand Solutions team.
• Administrate: Roll calls, manage phone sheets, pivot scheduling, book travel, track and report expenses
• Maintain client project and contract tracking/tickler system
• Research: Collaborate on larger research and creative project with the Brand Solutions department to create the most successful branded campaigns in digital history
Essential Experience & Qualifications:
• Minimum 1+ year experience as an Assistant to Senior Level Manager/Executive (preferably at a top tier ad agency, talent agency, management company, studio or digital media network)
• Passion for digital media with up-to-the-minute intel on industry disruptors and thought leaders
• Self taught/Self motivated problem solver and contributor
• Type A Personality – Assertive yet tactful professionalism with demonstrated ability to manage upward effectively
• Poise under pressure and ability to sweat the details without losing sight of the big picture
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook specifically)
• Prior use of Salesforce.com platform
• Desire to pursue career in advertising sales highly preferred – we aim to promote from within
TELL US MORE: in 3 lines or less, tell us why you’re the best choice for this role – USjobs@studio71us.com.
About Studio71, LP
Studio71 is the global media company for creators across YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, SnapChat and Twitter.
Featuring Lilly Singh a.k.a IISuperwomanII, Rhett & Link, Logan Paul, Shay Mitchell, Matthew Santoro, Flula Borg, Epic Meal Time, Roman Atwood, Family Fun Pack and global superstar Dwayne “ The Rock” Johnson, Studio71’s 1,200 channels drive more than 8 billion monthly views and offer four times the average channel engagement.
The company is a leader in results–driven branded content offering full–service strategy, creative, research, media and cross–platform activations for its clients.
As a best–in–class production company, Studio71 develops, produces and distributes original programming across social media, television and film.
It is part of the ProSiebenSat.1 Group and is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto and London.