Studio71 seeks a Brand Solutions Director who will bridge the business, creative, media and data side to create a strategic path and solution for clients.
This new role within the Studio71 Los Angeles Brand Solutions team will help new and existing clients find strategic ways to utilize the power of our creators coupled with the reach of our media offerings. This position reports to the EVP, Brand Solutions & Operations, at Studio71.
The Integrated Marketing Director will develop RFP responses and create unique marketing and media driven solutions that align with the objectives of the brand. Working with our cross-functional teams, the Director will develop insights based on research and data, turning such analysis into tangible creative and media solutions. Take a big problem and communicate a simple and clear solution, no matter how complicated the idea might be.
• Develop clear, thoughtful, creative and strategic responses to RFPs that differentiate our offerings from the competition while achieving a client’s objectives
• Work with our creative, talent, media and brand groups to isolate client objectives and provide an internal brief and from there, build a response to the brand or agency
• Work closely with both agencies and brands to offer solutions that they may not have been thinking about beyond the scope of a brief
• Facilitate a strong working relationship with brands or agencies directly throughout the planning process
• Provide best-in-case results and process to broader Brand Solutions team when success or challenges are found
• Evaluate opportunities as they come into the group and a point-of-view on a given project
• Provide the necessary follow-ups and communication through deal execution
• Close a given deal, working with the team, and transition it from to an execution group
• Support the broader Los Angeles team, and NY group when needed, on new business presentations, providing strategic insight into a given brand problem
• Source and secure new business opportunities but the main responsibility will be in-bound business
Essential Experience & Qualifications:
• Strategic storyteller
• Director-level leader with a minimum of 5-6 years of experience
• Proven ability to distill a problem and objective into tangible results whether through creative, media or business solutions
• Creative or media agency experience in the digital or content world a plus, also Ad Sales or Publisher experience
• Expertise across strategic planning disciplines: brand planning, consumer insight, and communications planning
• Understanding of the media landscape and Studio71’s value proposition
• Financial understanding of how to build out a proposal
• Easily absorbs information across all industries
• Pop culture enthusiast and ability to speak the digital language
• Impeccable written and verbal communications skills with demonstrated ability to simplify the business problem
• Can adapt on the fly; if they need to sit in for a team member it is a seamless transition
• Entrepreneurial mindset who wants to help build a team from the ground up
• Team player, leave the ego at the door
TELL US MORE: in 3 lines or less, tell us why you’re the best choice for this role – USjobs@studio71us.com.
About Studio71, LP
Studio71 is the global media company for creators across YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, SnapChat and Twitter.
Featuring Lilly Singh a.k.a IISuperwomanII, Rhett & Link, Logan Paul, Shay Mitchell, Matthew Santoro, Flula Borg, Epic Meal Time, Roman Atwood, Family Fun Pack and global superstar Dwayne “ The Rock” Johnson, Studio71’s 1,200 channels drive more than 8 billion monthly views and offer four times the average channel engagement.
The company is a leader in results–driven branded content offering full–service strategy, creative, research, media and cross–platform activations for its clients.
As a best–in–class production company, Studio71 develops, produces and distributes original programming across social media, television and film.
It is part of the ProSiebenSat.1 Group and is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto and London.