Studio71 is looking for a dynamic, entrepreneurial, Brand Solutions Manager with a detail-oriented approach, multi-tasking attitude and someone who can just get anything done whenever it’s in their area of expertise or not.
This role works out of our Los Angeles office and is part of the broader Brand Solutions team with core responsibilities to our West Coast business operations.
The Manager will oversee our partner’s marketing campaigns with direct conversations to brands and agencies, working cross-functionally to ensure a projects success: paperwork/contract, production, deliverables, ensuring milestones are achieved, optimization, analysis, reporting and more. Throughout the process, the Manager will build a relationship with clients wanting more after the campaign ends.
Ideal candidates must have a track record of success among clients and their peers with an approach to learn as they go and a willingness to ask questions and absorb the business throughout the days.
• Manage our pipeline of marketing campaigns among brands and agencies through internal and
external execution and communication
• Oversee multiple campaign projects at a given time
• Understand business and client objectives to achieve goals and milestones throughout the process
• Create and oversee of overall campaign schedules and budgets, ensuring deliverables are achieved
against the budget
• Work across production and creative service team to build budget proposals as necessary
• Provide feedback and status reports to our core team throughout the process
• Analyze data and recommend strategic changes to the campaign
• Analyze of wrap reports calling out successes, challenges and learnings for the future
• Help source new business and execute on campaign. New opportunities can
come in the form of a relationship, outreach or by assisting team members on proposals
• Aid in new business presentations with senior team
Essential Experience & Qualifications:
• At least 4+ years of account manager (or similar role) experience working in either marketing, agency,
social or publisher companies
• Strong track record of executing successful programs (and unsuccessful program as long as there is
learnings against a project
• Strong writing skills
• Strong critical thinking and reasoning = we want strategic decision maker
• An entrepreneurial spirit who also thinks outside their job responsibilities at times
• An understanding of the digital media landscape with a point of view on the business
• Skilled in crafting presentations (PPT or Keynote) and written communication
• Ability to work in a fast moving company and industry
TELL US MORE: In 3 lines or less, tell us why you’re the best candidate for this role – USjobs@studio71us.com
About Studio71, LP
Studio71 is the global media company for top creators across YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, SnapChat and Twitter.
Featuring Lilly Singh a.k.a IISuperwomanII, Rhett & Link, Logan Paul, Shay Mitchell, Matthew Santoro, Flula Borg, Epic Meal Time, Roman Atwood, Family Fun Pack and global superstar Dwayne “ The Rock” Johnson, Studio71’s 1,200 channels drive more than 8 billion monthly views and offer four times the average channel engagement.
The company is a leader in results–driven branded content offering full–service strategy, creative, research, media and cross–platform activations for its clients.
As a best–in–class production company, Studio71 develops, produces and distributes original programming across social media, television and film.
It is part of the ProSiebenSat.1 Group and is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto and London.