Studio71 seeks a Director of Brand Solutions to be responsible for strategic selling across both agencies, holding companies and brands. This means being able to represent Studio71 and our point of difference in a compelling manner, and offering compelling solutions grounded in a client’s business challenge. Beyond being someone who enjoys the process of upselling, the director will oversee the execution of all that is sold, ensuring clients get what they pay for. The net effect is we should be our clients’ most valued media partner, trusted for delivering exceptional content and results.
Reporting to the EVP, Brand Solutions, our Director will be part of the larger Brand Solutions team.
• Sell new engagements; manage clients
• Proactively anticipate and diligently follow through sales and client engagements
• Ensure we always represent Studio71 well with a polished, strategic, and thoughtful approach
• Understand and interpret client feedback
• Build and maintain healthy client-agency relationships
• Keep abreast of trends and changes – intellectually curious
• Create transparency and discussion around what we are doing for the client, the health of the relationship, and identify where there are opportunities to extend our relationships
• Oversee a brand manager who will be executing day to day
Essential Experience & Qualifications:
• 6-8 years’ experience
• Proven ability to upsell clients – to create compelling recommendations
• Is both strategic and tactical
• Has experience in both new business and client work (delivery, management)
• Client relationship expert and someone who is effective at building new client relationships
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
• Intellectually curious
TELL US MORE: in 3 lines or less, tell us why you’re the best choice for this role – USjobs@studio71us.com.
About Studio71, LP
Studio71 is the global media company for creators across YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, SnapChat and Twitter.
Featuring Lilly Singh a.k.a IISuperwomanII, Rhett & Link, Logan Paul, Shay Mitchell, Matthew Santoro, Flula Borg, Epic Meal Time, Roman Atwood, Family Fun Pack and global superstar Dwayne “ The Rock” Johnson, Studio71’s 1,200 channels drive more than 8 billion monthly views and offer four times the average channel engagement.
The company is a leader in results–driven branded content offering full–service strategy, creative, research, media and cross–platform activations for its clients.
As a best–in–class production company, Studio71 develops, produces and distributes original programming across social media, television and film.
It is part of the ProSiebenSat.1 Group and is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto and London.