Studio71 seeks a highly motivated, strategic, outgoing, and knowledgeable Director of Talent Management to further develop the company’s relationships with brand and agency partners.
• Establish and grow productive and meaningful relationships with the top UK digital creators and their management
• Partner with strategic creators on a number of initiaitives ranging from channel and audience growth, production assistance, monetization growth, merchandising and licensing opportunities and extensions into digital brands and businesses
• Clearly and accurately segment UK creators into defined sectors and apply varying combinations of our services as needed – carefully managing studio and production resource, sales capabilities and business acumen
• Lead and inspire a growing team of talent managers and focus creative and fun work into operational and financial excellence
Essential Experience & Qualifications:
• Intelligence: You have a unique awareness of the Youtube landscape and have the ability to obtain a Youtube certification within your first 6 months with the company
• Personality: You are incredibly outgoing; people are generally drawn towards you
• Organization: You must have strong written and oral communication skills
• BA/BS degree from a top-tier university
About Studio71, LP
Studio71 is committed to entertaining the world through digital content. The company operates one of the largest global multi-channel networks with over 5 billion monthly views on YouTube with wide social distribution through Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. Studio71 has diversified distribution through partnerships with Amazon, Hulu, Netflix, Verizon go90, Comcast Watchable, Lionsgate, and Paramount.
As a leading multi-platform entertainment company, we develop, produce and distribute original entertainment programming. We are a home for creators, because the content is everything. Studio71 is a leader in influencer marketing and branded content production. Customers include Fortune 100 & Fortune Unicorn companies including Ford, Verizon, Amazon, Microsoft, Procter & Gamble, Target, Coca-Cola, Estee Lauder, Budweiser, Google, Dunkin Donuts, Blue Apron, Warby Parker, and Harry’s.
A subsidiary of German media group ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE, the company operates globally with offices in LA, Berlin, NYC, Toronto, and London.