Studio71 seeks a highly motivated, strategic, outgoing, and knowledgeable Partner Relationships Manager to further develop the company’s roster of talented creators.
Reporting to the Head of Partner Relations, our Manager will be a part of the larger Partner Relations team.
• Research and report on Youtube talent and content trends to make sure Studio71 stays at the forefront of digital entertainment
• Initiate and build strong, consultative relationships with prospective talent for the network
• Manage a consultative “sales” funnel to bring talent into the network
• Manage expectations to sign talent into the network and set talent up with an internal manager
Essential Experience & Qualifications:
• Intelligence: A unique awareness of the Youtube landscape and the ability to obtain a Youtube certification within the first 6 months with our company
• Personality: Incredibly outgoing and gregarious
• Sales: ABC – always be closing. Knowledge of managing salesforce is a plus
• Organization: Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Must have a BA/BS degree from a top-tier university
About Studio71, LP
Studio71 is committed to entertaining the world through digital content. The company operates one of the largest global multi-channel networks with over 5 billion monthly views on YouTube with wide social distribution through Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. Studio71 has diversified distribution through partnerships with Amazon, Hulu, Netflix, Verizon go90, Comcast Watchable, Lionsgate, and Paramount.
As a leading multi-platform entertainment company, we develop, produce and distribute original entertainment programming. We are a home for creators, because the content is everything. Studio71 is a leader in influencer marketing and branded content production. Customers include Fortune 100 & Fortune Unicorn companies including Ford, Verizon, Amazon, Microsoft, Procter & Gamble, Target, Coca-Cola, Estee Lauder, Budweiser, Google, Dunkin Donuts, Blue Apron, Warby Parker, and Harry’s.
It is part of the ProSiebenSat.1 Group and is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto and London.