Studio71 seeks an Unscripted Development Manager. This person will be tasked with creating new original digital series with Studio71 talent. The ideal candidate will have a background in digital and a strong sense of the future of trending content.
• Conceptualize and ideate creative fresh and fun creative concepts for unscripted digital content
• Research trends and maintain a weekly newsletter for the department
• Must have the ability and interest to move to current productions once a show moves from development
Essential Experience & Qualifications:
• 2-4 years experience in development, talent management, or social media
• Strong knowledge of digital media and content
• Must have strong organization and verbal/written communication skills
• BA/BS Degree from a top-tier university (Preferably in entertainment/media)
TELL US MORE: in 3 lines or less, tell us why you’re the best choice for this role – USjobs@studio71us.com.
About Studio71, LP
Studio71 is the global media company for creators across YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, SnapChat and Twitter.
Featuring Lilly Singh a.k.a IISuperwomanII, Rhett & Link, Logan Paul, Shay Mitchell, Matthew Santoro, Flula Borg, Epic Meal Time, Roman Atwood, Family Fun Pack and global superstar Dwayne “ The Rock” Johnson, Studio71’s 1,200 channels drive more than 8 billion monthly views and offer four times the average channel engagement.
The company is a leader in results–driven branded content offering full–service strategy, creative, research, media and cross–platform activations for its clients.
As a best–in–class production company, Studio71 develops, produces and distributes original programming across social media, television and film.
It is part of the ProSiebenSat.1 Group and is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto and London.