Studio71 seeks a highly motivated Media Sales Account Executive to drive revenue for the company by forming strategic relationships with top media buying/creative agencies and brands.
Successful candidates will come from either an Account Executive background, or will have spent significant time on the buying/investment side at an agency. The right person for this job is interested in learning the value of Studio71’s unique, brand-friendly inventory, and has the ability to translate the offering in a meaningful way at scale.
• Introduce new content and media opportunities to the broader marketplace with the understanding of what we do at Studio71
• Reach and exceed team sales goals, supporting the needs of the broader organization
• Build multiyear revenue plans and targets based on strategic planning
• Prospect and foster new client relationships while building long-term value to existing ones
• Develop relationships at all levels of a brand or agency organization – everyone should know you
• Collaborate across our organization, providing real-time feedback on meetings and deal statuses
• Identify and understand the right brands and agencies to target based on marketplace analysis
• Structure and then close deals and ensure internal and client satisfaction throughout the process, working with the team on execution
• Be a voice in the marketplace by attending key industry events, providing visibility for Studio71
Essential Experience & Qualifications:
• At least 5+ years of marketing or sales experience
• Strong and pre-existing relationships with brand and agencies with tangible examples
• Experience at building long standing relationships that result in revenue growth
• Ability to negotiate and adjust to any and all situations with a clear business plan
• Entrepreneurial in nature with the excitement of getting to help build and grow a new team
• Understanding of the media and content landscape and Studio71’s unique proposition
• Must be able to hit the ground running, pivot as the industry changes and work in a fast moving company and industry
TELL US MORE: In 3 lines or less, tell us why you’re the best candidate for this role – USjobs@studio71us.com
About Studio71, LP
Studio71 is the global media company for top creators across YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, SnapChat and Twitter.
Featuring Lilly Singh a.k.a IISuperwomanII, Rhett & Link, Logan Paul, Shay Mitchell, Matthew Santoro, Flula Borg, Epic Meal Time, Roman Atwood, Family Fun Pack and global superstar Dwayne “ The Rock” Johnson, Studio71’s 1,200 channels drive more than 8 billion monthly views and offer four times the average channel engagement.
The company is a leader in results–driven branded content offering full–service strategy, creative, research, media and cross–platform activations for its clients.
As a best–in–class production company, Studio71 develops, produces and distributes original programming across social media, television and film.
It is part of the ProSiebenSat.1 Group and is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto and London.