Studio71 seeks a highly motivated Media Sales Account Executive to be responsible for driving revenue for the company by forming strategic relationships with top media buying agencies and brands.
Successful candidates will either come from an Account Executive/Brand Partnerships background or have spent significant time on the buying/investment side. The right person for this job is interested in learning the value of Studio71’s unique, brand-friendly inventory, and has the ability to translate this in a meaningful way at scale. Top candidates with have historically sold within on of the following categories: CPG, QSR, Beauty/Fashion, Auto, Gaming.
• Establish and build upon relationships across major holding companies in New York to learn strategic business needs in order to suggest meaningful media buys across multiple clients (WPP, OMG, Publicis, IPG, Dentsu, Havas)
• Negotiate terms with minimal training and oversight – must be familiar with the media sales landscape
• Collaborate with internal teams to learn the Studio71 creator network and how to position inventory within the market
Essential Experience & Qualifications:
• 4-8 Year’s experience as an Account Executive or digital buyer/planner/strategist
• Proven ability to build relationships and upsell clients by creating compelling recommendations
• In-depth knowledge of digital media, online marketing technology, and it’s competitive landscape
• Has experience in both new business and client work (delivery, management)
• Must have strong interpersonal & communication skills
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• Excellent problem solving ability
• Intellectually curious
TELL US MORE: In 3 lines or less, tell us why you’re the best candidate for this role – USjobs@studio71us.com
About Studio71, LP
Studio71 is the global media company for top creators across YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, SnapChat and Twitter.
Featuring Lilly Singh a.k.a IISuperwomanII, Rhett & Link, Logan Paul, Shay Mitchell, Matthew Santoro, Flula Borg, Epic Meal Time, Roman Atwood, Family Fun Pack and global superstar Dwayne “ The Rock” Johnson, Studio71’s 1,200 channels drive more than 8 billion monthly views and offer four times the average channel engagement.
The company is a leader in results–driven branded content offering full–service strategy, creative, research, media and cross–platform activations for its clients.
As a best–in–class production company, Studio71 develops, produces and distributes original programming across social media, television and film.
It is part of the ProSiebenSat.1 Group and is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto and London.